WHAT TO EXPECT
A JDC Events producer drives the technical production of your event to deliver a smooth onsite experience and well-oiled operations. From simple to complex events, JDC Events has years of proven experience coordinating audiovisual (AV) and event production. Our approach is to identify the overall needs for your event and then begin working with your suppliers to meet those requirements. Along the way, we’ll flag any potential issues and the best ways to avoid them.
A JDC Events producer will:
- Manage event production elements, including schedule, transition cues, and staging.
- Brief and direct the venue audiovisual team on approach, vision, and day-of execution.
- Develop, manage, and implement the event’s technical run-of-show.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all parties involved in the event production, as well as scheduling of rehearsals onsite and online as needed.
- Oversee day-of online production, if your event has a virtual component.